Friday 18 May 2012

Who Doesn't Love a Good Package?

   
     Now imagine that but "I gotta package! I gotta package! I gotta package! Hey hey hey hey!" because that was what I was doing after I pranced, PRANCED, to the MRS office with my notice slip.




     I've been waiting for this for so long! I have been promised by Mr Evan Armstrong for months that I was getting a care package and I squeeeeed with joy when I got it. Its perfect (its seems mst of the things that get mailed to me are perfect... maybe its because they are mailed) and I love all the contents and no you don't get to know whats in it - just like you didn't get to read the postcards.  I really hope this keeps up, I am going to keep sending people postcards and letter even when I get home because they are wonderful things and people should do it more often. I am so fortunate to have to love and affection coming from Canada that I do and it always makes me feel amazing to receive it in such wonderful, thoughtful and personal means.


      Yes I know I owe you a real post soon, but things have been so busy with the show and all my papers due. I promise I'll do a real entry soon.


      Hurray for fun filled packages! (Get your mind out of the gutter).


There's no place like...

No comments:

Post a Comment